Brat is a very recent album that was released on June 7, 2024. Charli xcx is a British techno/pop star that has been on the scene for over a decade now. The album contains 15 songs totaling a 41-minute run time. Although at face value the album is techno and upbeat, some songs contain themes of feeling alone, jealously, and substance abuse. There was a huge build up around this album and when the album cover was released it caused an uproar around the music community. In response, Charli xcx said how the album cover was supposed to cause commentary about the objectification of women on album covers and how there doesn’t need to be skin in order to attract attention.
360-4
Club Classics-3
Sympathy is a Knife-6
I might say something stupid-7
Talk talk-13
Von Dutch-8
Everything is Romantic-9
Rewind-14
So I-10
Girl, so confusing-1
Apple-11
B2b-12
Mean girls-5
I think about it all the time-2
365-6

Comments
Post a Comment