Hello all! Welcome to my blog. As a way to familiarize yourself with who I am, this about page is a way to get to know me a little.
My name is Victoria, I am a senior at Florida International University. I was born and raised in Miami and my family is from Ecuador and Cuba. I study international relations and political science at FIU with the hope of pursuing a higher degree in the same field. I really enjoy learning and wish to continue learning as long as I can. I don’t see myself living in Florida much longer and hope to branch out wherever my career may take me. I have a dog named Canela and a cat named Tefiti. I hope all of you are interested in my blog!
I've decided to center this blog around reviewing music albums and diving into the lyricism of the songs and ranking which ones I liked the best.

Comments
Post a Comment